I am a seasoned cashier.(30 years) I worked part time while I was attending school after 35 years.

All cashiers are liable for their on till (money). We count when we come to work and when shift is over. I balanced to the penny 97% of the time. I had three different shortages of $10 (which I paid back out of my own pocket).

The only time I was off was with one particular asst. mgr. I made an accusation against this woman, as I believed she was pocketing the money when she was alone in the office. Nothing came from my complaint, as this young woman is a favorite, although she wrote me up three times.

Dollar Tree is a chicken@#^$ when it comes to loyalty for GOOD cashiers.

I was seriously hurt in my home, and was told to take the next week off to heal. When the next week came, I was not on the schedule and had been written off. I have requested my employee records, but nothing has come to me. I also was denied my W-2 for two years.

the only way I could get my tax info was to PAY for it!!!

They also do not cooperate with unemployment agency.

Review about: Dollar Tree Stores Cashier.

Had an Experience with Dollar Tree Stores?

Comments

Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Dollar Tree Stores - Manager Review Dollar Tree Stores "Been going to the Dollar Tree in The Bronx, NYC many time's. Always a mess, but today absolutely horrible. I tri-ped over stuff. Place looked disgusting. Looked like someone came..." Read more Dollar Tree Stores - Manager Review from Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, Washington Dollar Tree Stores "This roller store manager yelled at me wouldn't ring me up took my merchandise n told me to get the f$%%& out of her store .. All over her x..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more