Employees are so miserable they feel better when they are making your shopping experience miserable. They will take out their frustration with their own life choices on the customer.

HEY Dollar Tree EMPLOYEES: If you want above average pay, get above average skills.

THESE ARE FROM A DOLLAR TREE FACEBOOK PAGE (COPY AND PASTED) These are all left by employees of the Dollar Tree.

“Another *** Day”

“Yay another day in *** !! “

“Look for a new job” - “I just applied @ mh”

“Omg I worked today at Dollar Tree and a Old Lady came up to me and asked if we have utter cream for hands and I said yes its st8 down the road on the left there's a farm and they have alot of utters for u too get your cream.”

“I don't want anyone touch me with *** juice all over there hands”

Jwiker2009 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar Tree Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Tree Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Tree Stores dollar tree stores staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar Tree Stores?

Comments

Everyone probably has a complaint about their job at some point, but as long as they don't say it to me, and treat me with respect while I'm in their store, I don't care what they put on social media. It's a way to vent without getting fired (unless the boss happens to see it).