the dollar tree in store 1566 at 25 south pompano bch fl

33069 there number is 954 917 1002

the store manager very rude ,.. to customers,..she should not work there, short spanish lady with glasses,...i bought an item and walked up to the register, and asked the person behind there , if it was open,..she responded back very rudely,..saying to me "'dont you see the light on ,'''in a very aggressive way,..then i payed for my item,.i gave the lady my money , she just dropped my money , like she didnt care,..then she gave me my change and just threw it on the counter, instead of giving me my money in my hand,..she also responded , she dont care,..they need to fire this lady,..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar Tree Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar Tree Stores to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar Tree Stores and dollar tree stores manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Actually you are being rude with your extremely poor capitalization, spelling, and punctuation skills. Also the description of the manager has absolutely nothing to do with your original complaint.

All the description does is take credibility away from the complaint. I don't see anything wrong with how she answered you.

If you can see, you should have been able to see that the light was on, therefore, there wasn't any reason to ask if she was open. You sound and write like you need to go back to school.