Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Aug 08, 2021

Employee was terminated..

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2021

On Saturday, July 3,2021, at 17:52 I was threatened by a male employee at Dollar Tree store number 4319 located at 2720 E. Jefferson, Detroit, Michigan 48207.

The employee came from behind the register stating he will beat my ass, called me an old {{Redacted}} and continue to follow me out of the store threading me. The staff pull him back into the store and when I was in the car he came back out of the store threading and calling me names. Please pull the tape, and you will see the entire situation and will find that I never threaten him or attempted to do anybody harms to him. He was trying to fight me.

In the mist of all the confusion, I dropped a hundred dollar bill and think one of the staff picked the money up. Please pull the tape, and you will see who picked up the money.

Please contact me at 313-965-**** or 313-948-**** James E. McNeal

User's recommendation: No at this time after the disrespectful employee and manager is terminated.

Location: Detroit, Michigan