Dollar Tree Stores - Tampered poisoned cough syrup

I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing my terminal multiple myeloma-plasma bone marrow cancer,and altered my chromosomes,metabolic immune system and poisoned my blood,this assured tussin DM should've been recalled immediately after it was tested positive with these contaminants I'm about to mention below,I don't understand how your business can recall toys,candles ect.but you and the FDA refused to hear me out about your assured toxic cough syrup that's causing my fatal manifestations with the oily petroleum bitumen esters of pure chemical lab agent ethanoic acid also called methane carboxylic acid and its esters of isopropanol,ethyl,methanol,acetone all of which contained trace heavy metals arsenic,lead,mercury which are naturally in these biochemical elements used to make fuel,antifreeze ect.this pure acetic acid glacial - other name ethanoic acid is in my urine,the arsenic,lead ,mercury are in my blood stream and I just had a volatile chemical toxicology screen for my blood it came back positive for isopropanol,methanol,ethyl,acetone.It's such a shame that you refuse to be liable for your product as well as biopharm inc.the manufacturer in Levittown ,PA who was pinpointed the source and point of origin for this biochemical crime,in which the FDA forensic chemistry crime centers analyst tested it positive and the lab director signed off on the case evidence report and deemed this assured cough syrup intentionally tampered with and poisoned,then handed the case over to an FDA agent McKenna who threatened my life if I didn't cooperate with him,when he demanded me to shut up and stop contacting you and biopharm inc.

for compensation and to cease contacting government officials about this federal offense of biochemical crime,this agent McKenna told me he wasn't going to investigate biopharm inc.because he was protecting them and their prestigious reputation !

I want who ever inside biopharm face imprisonment and due unlawful business practices and be fined,I'm placing pictures of this defected assured cough syrup.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Assured Tussin Dm Cough Syrup
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #784888

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dollar Tree Stores? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 22 #1148243 Buffalo, New York

It also apparently causes run-on sentences.
How much of this cough syrup have you ingested? Not that it can actually give you cancer, as it's mostly sugar water anyway if you bought it off the shelf. I mean seriously, dollar store cough syrup? There's more drugs in your municipal drinking water, and hey there's a though - try having that analyzed.

2 0 Reply

Feb 18 #1113812

I'm sorry, but you're clearly mentally ill for thinking that this caused your cancer. Obviously, what's happening is that you're filled with helplessness over your medical condition and want someone to blame over it. Rather than lash out at a random company, try to get some kind of mental health counseling to help you cope with the fact that you have cancer.

5 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108240

all of those same ailments happened to me too! 3 times!
The 1st time it was from the laundry detergent that they sell.
The 2nd time it was from some party balloons.
And the 3rd time it was just walking around browsing. I know it was the fluorescent lights that they use.
It mutated my DNA so bad I have begun to grow a little tail.
Oh, and my nose grew longer too; just like Pinocchio. I'll bet your nose is really long like Pinocchio's too, huh?

4 0 Reply

Feb 07 #1108151

cannot alter chromosomes to that extent without full on fatal cancer dipshit

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dollar Tree Stores. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dollar Tree Stores.
Filing a new complaint about