2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was at the Dollartree store on S. 84th and Giles Road in La Vista, NE on Sunday, 01/15/2017 at exactly 9:30 to 9:45am.

I am in this store about 4 or 5 times a week getting things. I'm a huge fan of the store, but I will never go back to that *** hole. The store is ALWAYS filthy. Boxes everywhere, paper shreds all over the floor.

Shelves are empty and people are always asking if they are closing down because the shelves are so empty all the time. On Sunday, there was only myself and one older gentleman in the store. He went to the cashier to check out and was assisted by a 30 something young man. The customer was grumpy and asking why the store shelves are so empty and who here does the stocking of shelves.

I couldn't hear the clerk, but this rude woman who was there working yelled, "WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN STOCK SHELVES!" The old man ignored her since he hadn't addressed her and said he was concerned for his safety. Said he came in the other day and someone had actually vacuumed the floor and today it was so covered with boxes and debris, he was scared he'd twist an ankle or fall down. The woman, again not being addressed by the customer yelled, "THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Her 1st comment shocked me.

The second stunned me!! How anyone could speak to a customer that way is someone that absolutely has no business in customer service and worse, I think she was the store's manager. What happened next was truly disgusting!!! I actually called her a cow.

She must not have known I was in the store because she was on the other side of the aisle from me and was pushing a stock cart to the back room when she passed gas. It was so loud and so disgusting, I put my things down and left the store. Everything about this store from the people that work there (not all, but most) to the stores presence is beyond comprehension. Whomever the district manager is should be fired instantly for allowing their stores to look this horrible!!

It's obvious that Dollartree doesn't care about their customers because you cannot find a way to reach them to voice a complaint. That is because they don't want to hear it. They are making a mint as it is. I called to find out who the GM was and the girl that answered said it was her, but she was the store mgr and that they only have a district mananger.

I recognized her raspy voice instantly and asked for the DM's name. She gave it to me, but said she couldn't give me his number. I think she knew I was calling to complain. I'm not done yet.

I will find someone higher up because I can't believe that someone with a brain would permit this kind of business. Absolutely unacceptable.

I am a business owner and can't get over what I heard that "cow" say to that elderly man! She needs fired as does the DM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Tree Stores Manager.

Preferred solution: Fired your DM and the store's manager. Condition and behavior is inexcusable!.

I didn't like: Employee language and condition of store was horrific.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17, 2017.

Comments