Verified Reviewer

Im writing to tell you that your store manager, David, He would not tell me his last name, has threatened to call the police on me for nothing I had done wrong in the store this evening 7/10/21 at approximately 8pm. He accused me of yelling profanity and kicked me out of his store in front of at least 10 other customers in line.

Upon my credit card declining he started yelling at me in the store and I assumed it was because I was a woman and he was extremely gay and flamboyant. I was trying to put my items back and just pay cash when he would not let me stand anywhere in the store and do this he kept yelling at me and finally I said Im leaving and I went in my car and tried to find information so I can call the corporate offices of dollar tree stores. Then I realized I needed to find out his name so I can report him. That is when he started yelling at me telling me I was disgruntled and he was calling the police.

I made a report with the MILFORD police and it is on file I would like to be reimbursed for this mental anguish and the time spent in the store picking out stuff that I thought was great for one dollar . If this is the reason why you can charge one dollar for your items I will never be back to one of your stores ever!!!! I would like to be reimbursed $2000 for my time, gas, and mental anguish! And, I would like him fired.

Or, I will have him arrested. Its your choice.

Its your company. I have also filed a complaint with pissed off customer number 267****.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here.

Location: Shelton, Connecticut

Comments

#2034720

No you need to be arrested for fraud. You are trying to steal $2000 from them.

#2033942

You are a thief and scammer and you should be in jail.

#2034234
@You are wrong Karen

Seems like he called the police because she was trying to cheat the company out of $5000. How did she lose $5000.

Now she is demanding another $2009.

She should get a job. That is if anyone will hire someone so bitter and hateful.

#2034359
@PissedConsumer2034234

Even if she is telling the truth, which I doubt. We cannot just get $2000 because someone hurt our feelings.

If we could we would all be rich. She hurt my feeling, maybe I should use her for $ 2000 or $5000 per post?

#2034511
@You are wrong Karen

She just admitted that she made a false police report. That she lied about him sexually harassing her.

He needs to sue her for $5000, as a matter of fact I may send him an email with her confession, as well as a screenshot for him to use against her incase she deletes her confession, or this review. He can use this against her in court.

#2033941

You are not going to be reinbursed for your "mental anguish" Get a job. You are a dishonest disgusting person and he is not required to give you his name.

Dollar Tree Stores Reviews