Verified Reviewer

4.2

Entered store, aisle roped off, due to leak. I needed pencil sharpeners, I asked cashier if I could go in aisle for sharpener, she said no, then said they were over in side wall.

I said oh thank you., I stopped for 4 big bottles dish soap, 3 large body wash, 4 bottles 17 oz Icee drinks, while at check out she bagged all the heavy things in 3 bags, I asked her if she could double bag, she rudely told me she wasn't bagging them heavy. I told her I would pray for her because she'd been rude from the minute I'd come in the store, then she really got rude. I'm 76 walk with a cane have arthritis in hands, heavy bags kill my hands &;;;;;;;;;;;;;; wrists. When making choices on debit machine I pushed no cash back, I asked her why she gave me a $20, she said that's what you pushed, I said I didn't want cash back, she was so nastyT thru whole check out, she told me there was nothing she could do.

I heard her greet next customer sweet as could be to show her she was not a rude person. It was the first time I ever had a rude person.

Every time before they kid with me or I them. Her name: Jarnika