map-marker Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Rasicm

Uptown shopping center Harrisburg pa

Today around 7:40 to 8 pm a cashier was saying very racially and hateful things about Puerto Ricans out load multiple times for a duration of 5 mins and the other cashier working was agreeing with her ignorance and the manager that was present didn't tell her to relax to the point I told her that's not kind to say and that I'm half Hispanic and my fiancé next to me is rican so she told he what I'm gonna do about it and said make her shut up i then told her maybe corporate will make you she stated they ain't gonna do *** to her and continued ...I will not attend this store ever in my life this situation was very awkward and the video tapes do not lie 7:40 pm to 8pm role the cameras and you'll be disgusted as a franchise

Guest

You should have started to record her and then uploaded to tik tok, youtube, X, instagram, etc. Corporate would definitely take notice then. Now, it is just your word against her word and apparently the manager will back her up.

Deeann Fqq

| map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Half of the code is tired off

Dollar Tree Stores - Half of the code is tired off
Dollar Tree Stores - Half of the code is tired off - Image 2

I took off the sticky part of the code and got stuck to the sticky part got stuck to the sticky scratch off.

User's recommendation: If the same things happens give them a new code

Featured
Margie P Npy

| map-marker Billings, Montana

Store #2828, Billings, MT. Store Manager, Samantha Adams & Empl. Tammy both threatening & rude..

Dollar Tree Stores - Store #2828, Billings, MT. Store Manager, Samantha Adams & Empl....
Dollar Tree Stores - Store #2828, Billings, MT. Store Manager, Samantha Adams &... - Image 2
Dollar Tree Stores - Store #2828, Billings, MT. Store Manager, Samantha Adams &... - Image 3
Updated by user Oct 31, 2023

The EXACT SAME as it was the day it happened. Not one single communication from them what so ever.

Original review Oct 24, 2023
10/17/2023
Dear Sir or Madam:
Went to store #2828, 1327 Main St., Billings, MT on 10/10/23 early afternoon. Almost every isle was cluttered with shopping carts, empty carts or store carts full of mdse that needed to be stocked.

I, along with several other shoppers, were trying to get to mdse on shelves & we were having a very hard time doing so. On 2 separate instances during this visit I couldn't reach what I needed. In this spot there were 3 empty carts & 1 full cart in the way & 4 of us trying to get to the shelves behind the carts. I finally was tired of trying & no one was there removing them so I took one empty cart & rolled it through the doors into the back & rolled the full cart into another isle.

A girl, Tammy, came back there & questioned what I was doing & I told her...moving the carts so we could get to the mdse on the shelves. Her response was "Don't touch things"! I told her we (3) couldn't get to things so I moved the carts out of the way. Again she said "Don't touch stuff".

I just told her then they needed to move the 3 empty carts so we could shop or stock the shelves & move all the carts so we could shop. I finally got flustered after going back & forth 3 or 4 times because she was being so ugly & telling me "not to touch stuff" till I pushed my cart to the front parked it between 2 registers & left telling them they could restock all that was in my basket. I went in after *a roll of mailing paper,* there wasn't any & I decided to shop for other things. I probably had $50.

to $70. in my basket, that I did not even need & after listening to her I didn't even want it then. I left & went to Target. When I left Target I went back to the dollar store & was going to take pictures of the isles to send to y'all so you could see what a pathetic mess it was, how nasty/dirty & cluttered the isles were & send a complaint about "Tammy" at that time.

I went in & was greeted by a young man. I waved at him & went immediately to the far left isle going towards the back of the store. A girl came over that way & asked if she could help me & I told her no I didn't need any help. She continued to follow me...

Why, I have no idea, & I still don't know. She asked again, "can I help you", & again I said no I didn't need any help. I raised my phone to take a picture & she said "you can't do that". I said yes I can, it's a public store & took a picture.

She argued with me, said I couldn't & that she was calling the police. I didn't know why she was calling them, but I told her to go ahead because I hadn't done anything to have her call them for. If, perhaps, it was for taking a picture... How do all those pictures get on FB & other sites without people taking pictures in the stores to post them??

Then on another isle this man comes up to me & sticks his hand right up to my phone & I told him to get his hand outta my face. I asked if he works there & he said no. I asked what he was doing he said "she told you, you couldn't do that". At that point I told him to get his damn hand outta my face & get out of my way.

I remember he had extremely bad body odor & he stuck his hand up at me again. I'm going to go out on a limb here & guess he was maybe & husband or boyfriend of this girl who I later learned was the manager of the store although she never introduced herself as such...not one time did she ever say who she was. I'm going to guess at this only because I can't imagine a compete stranger hearing this girl say something & then confronting someone in the store without even knowing either person. And if she did know him, why was he in there getting into the business going on in the store which was of no concern of his?

Maybe you could use those hidden cameras to see. Needless to say, this trip to the dollar store this day was a joke. She did call the police. I was already in my car...

with that same guy looking out the front door for me... As I was leaving the parking lot, 2 squad cars showed up & I have NO IDEA what she told them was happening. I wasn't in a hurry so I watched as they both left the store & I could see one came all the way across Main St & looked to be in a hurry so I pulled over to the side of the road & waited for him. Watched as he turned his lights on & had my info out when he asked for it.

Like I said, I don't know what she may have told them on the phone when she called & I didn't even think to ask the officer, so I still don't know. I've lived & shopped in this town on & off since 2001 & unless y'all, as the corporate office or regional management team, decide to implement some kind of store policies to clean up the way "this store" looks & to see that the employees working there maintain better control of who & how they speak to customers, I'm fine with NOT going back to shop there. This is something I have heard from others within the last couple of years about just how bad this store has gotten. This is not the first time I've heard of people being dissatisfied with this particular store.

I guess I just kept hoping it might get better but apparently as the store has gone down quite a bit, now the employees are able to talk to customers they way these two talked to me. I DON'T EVEN THINK SO. I'll give my business to a company who wants it & can treat me like I am the one covering their paycheck. I'm not normally a *** or hateful customer but something like this sure get me going in a bad way.

Me, I'm no worse off than before this fiasco ever took place. I have accomplished getting "barred" from somewhere at the ripe old age of 71 years. And I have a piece of paper that says "No trespass via Samantha Adams" which is how I learned the managers name of that store. I would appreciate some kind of response to this complaint.

Otherwise, I guess I'll be *barred* from spending my $$$ there.

If I have to be barred that long, I've already found a bigger & better place to shop. HOWEVER, I WON'T & DON'T EVER FORGET PLACES THAT TREAT ME THIS WAY.
Pros:
  • You can buy cheap stuff
Cons:
  • You know its not going to last long

Preferred solution: To have Corporate insure stock is left in the back until it is actually being put on the shelves for shoppers, instead of all in the isles. Plus an apology from Store Manager, Samantha Adams & the other rude employee, Tammy.

User's recommendation: Don't ever use this store as there are at least 2 others in town, even though farther away from the Heights, that I'm sure would truly like to have your business. And, from past experiences, they are much cleaner too!

Fipos

You have NO RIGHT taking pictures. Someone should have grabbed your phone and threw it to the ground smashing it.

You can a GROWN WOMAN a girl when you are the one that is acting like a child. Maybe if your parents taught you manners she would not have to. There were 3 other people in the store. You are the only one that pushed the cart.

If your taught you to keep your hands to yourself this would not an issue. You may be 71 but you are acting like you are 6. The police were called because your parents didn't teach you manners. This is why you are banned.

Sinc you refused to stop talking pictures he took appreciate action. He should have thrown your phone to the ground as hard as he can.

Julen Wca
reply icon Replying to comment of Fipos

Exactly.

Erin is a liar
reply icon Replying to comment of Fipos

Sigh, these kids and their phones.

View more comments (2)
Nicole D Csx

Store #2022 **** Washington Street Palm Desert CA 92211

Dollar Tree Stores - Store #2022 **** Washington Street Palm Desert CA 92211

just left the Dollar Tree Store #2022 @ 4225 Washington Street in Palm Desert CA. I would like to inform you of an experience I just experienced by Robert the cashier at Dollar Tree.

I asked if I was charged for a bag. He rudely called me a fat *** twice. I am so appalled that an employee can treat a customer that way.

I did nothing to this man but inquire about a charge as he never gave me a receipt. Please contact me at 760-504-**** to discuss.

Cons:
  • Cant get in touch with corporate

Preferred solution: Apology

Adina M Uhn

Awefull Customer Service, Mean angry rude empkyee large women from India

The worst customer Service I ever got This Large Indian Lady newly employed, is the rudest ever. Tried to move cards off to reach something off a shelf...she walked by and said or do nothing..but ignore..

than went to pay, and she was throwing items on the counter with a pissy attitude...!! What in earth happen to Canada.. the most polite kind people on Earth we being unskilled worker to trash this country and threat us like crap.

Shame on you Dollar tree for hiring abusive attitude in your store. Slap on the face fir Canada.

Pros:
  • Good prices
Cons:
  • Worst ever enployee
Aiden A Qqb

If she is new there it may not be her, that happened in 2018 or 2019.

Richard P Zjd

| map-marker Portsmouth, Ohio

Issue with product sold by dollar tree

I had a problem with a Dollar Tree product I purchased that caused damage to my property. I couldn't contact their customer service because they would answer my calls. I emailed them but did not receive a reply.

Loss:
Julie P Iqq

Verified Reviewer

Rude employees, using very foul language with customers in the store.

I was in the store to make a purchase and when I heard the language that the mgr and cashier were using I left.

Preferred solution: Reprimand of the employees. Should not be working in customer service.

Tina G Gad

| map-marker Potsdam, New York

Heated customer

Your store in herman dekalb is over heating, customers and employees are suffering. The air has been busted for days.

With the lights and freezers in there its unbearable.

We have 90 degree weather and they are trapped in there. Close it or fix it.

Robin W Fmm

I need to speak to corporate office I am trying to speak to corporate in San Antonio Texas at dollar tree address 9739 potranco rd because it has been 15 days and I still haven’t received

Sore at 9739 Potranco rd San Antonio tx 78251 to put my money$7 back into my account its already been 14 days and when I call to tell the managerthats its not on my debit card he tells me I its out of his hands but I dont even think he voided out the transaction

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at the San Antonio store in San antonio9739 potranco rd

Manuel Z Ryf

| map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Hazardous product

Dollar Tree Stores - Hazardous product
Dollar Tree Stores - Hazardous product - Image 2

I bought 2 dog toys for my 7 month old Shihtzu. According to Greenbriar they are sturdy chew toys.

However in less than 4 minutes they fell apart making them choke hazards.

I'm not pissed off I am merely bringing this up to your attention before someone's pet is injured. Tel #321 439 ****.

Thanks

User's recommendation: removed them from from stock

Javante Rzt
map-marker Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas Island

My issue was resolved quickly.

I placed a pick up order yesterday and I may have used a wrong email and I have not received and email confirmation as yet.

User's recommendation: Don’t be afraid to reach out if you have an issue your problem will be resolved quickly and efficiently.

Ronald Ycl

| map-marker Seattle, Washington

Complaint about an employee

I would love to have you check out about one of the employee says she's a manager but act like a child she is white and kind of chubby and has blonde hair

Samarah Cwf
map-marker Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

To tell them about the employees talking about their jobs

You could hear the employees complaining about their jobs all the way in the back of the store. Then we go to check out and only one person running register with at least 5 people in line. The other person should have helped to get the line down but in stead decided to do something else while we stood in like for 10 min until we were waited on

map-marker Arlington, Texas

Customer Service Representative Ivy

I called into customer service today to see if I could get my issue resolved since 4/12/2024. The customer service rep was Ivy, who answered by call.

I was very upset, crying about my issue. I purchased a Green Dot money pak card at from Dollar Tree here in Arlington Tx. Ivy was very attentive caring respectful, knowledgeable and listen before she spoke. Ivy apologized for the inconvenience I have been going through.

She was alert, listening to everything I was saying. She made me feel very comfortable, and I felt she really cared about my issue and me as a person.

Frank Fi

| map-marker Rialto, California

Get Better Manangers....

Original review May 02, 2024

Loyal Costumer here at Dollar Tree,

Ohh, wait you can't get better managers to work at the store because the quality managers wouldn't work at a low level Mechanism and even if they did they just might quit for a better place. Michelle is one of the worst managers I have ever seen at 1205 W Foothill Blvd, Ste C, Rialto, CA 92376 [correct location NOT the one at bottom of this page] She also has been lazy not helping cashiers how many people witness this?

Remember when a manager is lazy customers can SEE that! If it is too much, she needs to take an early leave and rest ( I would.) They need to stock up more on the shelves. I see that Michelle does not like people of a certain skin color. Go into the store and see how she talks down.

Also do NOT buy any ice cream at this location, it might be spoiled. Do not be fooled by the date on the ice cream you do not know who had it to sit out.

Pros:
  • It is dollar tree so there is stuff to by
Cons:
  • Management can be unprofessional and lacking cs skills

Preferred solution: Just shut down this location, because this location will NEVER get better managers.

User's recommendation: Just shop somewhere else, there are other Dollar Trees

Featured
Tashay M Ahc

| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Store in bad condition

Dollar Tree Stores - Store in bad condition
Dollar Tree Stores - Store in bad condition - Image 2

The store is never fully stocked and its only one woman that actually works everyday @ #5886 Chicago IL.

About