Verified Reviewer

Our local Dollar Tree store # 4637 located at 1138 Dr. MLK Jr.

Expy. Andalusia, Al. 36420. Wanted to ask if your stores allow guys to walk in without a shirt on, and if it's alright to come inside without shoes?

I think it's disgusting and nasty, unhealthy to have such going on. I asked your cashier and she shrugged her shoulders and said, there's no sign on the door. Well there's no sign on the door that says no sex inside either, but is that allowed? Really...y'all need to put up a sign so that it's a more sanitary place to shop.

I try to shop there in an effort to keep the small business's open, for I can shop elsewhere. Thought about contacting the Health Office in town, but wanted you to be aware of the goings on inside your store.

(I was ready to send this message when I strolled down and saw: I have read and agree to the pissed customer. What kind of business management is that to put "pissed customer?" geeze)

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Tree Stores Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dollar Tree Stores Pros: Lot.

Dollar Tree Stores Cons: Have to search for a buggy sometimes.

Location: 1138 Martin Luther King Expressway, Andalusia, AL 36420