3.3

I was in store #1677 & purchased 10 pumpkin decorations that I planned to use for an upcoming party. When I arranged them, I decided they looked too small & decided to return them & look for something larger to display.

In store, they did not have what I needed. I asked for my money back & they not only REFUSED to do that, they also said no exchanges & no in store credit. There is NO sign displayed saying this. The rude manager said, It's on you receipt.

Now how would I know this if I didn't purchase anything?

TERRIBLE POLICY. WON'T SHOP THERE AGAIN!

Review about: Dollar Tree Stores Manager.

Reason of review: No Return Policy.

Comments

I too will not ever shop at Dollar Tree in Gainesville Georgia. Rude manager TERRIBLE return policy ~ it is 2018... they need to get with the times!

I used to love dollar tree. They lost my entire family as customers today.

I bought over $150 of glasses and plates for my wedding reception but found out 2 days later that another family member had already gotten them, I tried to return the items and the employees and manager were very rude. No returns accepted. HOW THE *** WOULD I KNOW THAT!!! No signs, nothing about it on my reciept!!!

I'm now out over $150 right before my wedding! I hate dollar tree and will NEVER shop there again!!!!!