Verified Buyer

I went the dollar store on 07/04/2021 . The address for this location is 922 N Main Street Suffolk va , 23434 .

The store number is 4555. I am missing several items in my bags . I check in my car ,everywhere , and my items are still missing .I called and spoke with the assistant manager and explained that some items were were missing and he told me it was my responsibility to keep up with my bags . I asked if he could check the camera and he refused to .

However , when one of the dollar tree associates was ringing my items . I noticed that some of my items were dropped . The assistant manager was very rude .

He never greeted me , he never stated his name, and and it seemed that he had a very short temper . I am highly disappointed to have been treated this way and believe that this incident should be made an aware of and also my items that are missing I would like to receive them back as well .

Preferred solution: I want my items that are missing received back to me and am apology..

Dollar Tree Stores Pros: Cheap, Easy spending and low priced items.

Dollar Tree Stores Cons: Poor customer service and policies, Are unstaffed, Employees knowledge of return policy.

Location: 922 North Main Street, Suffolk, VA 23434