3.9

I went to the dollar tree to purchase some hangers and a few other items and I requested cash back at the register. The cash back amount was $10 and the cashier became upset about my request for two five dollar bills.

Her response was you are not supposed to request cash back and there is a sign right here. My response to the cashier was why did you allow me to get cash back if it is not allowed. I then asked for the manager. She stated her name was T and when I asked her about the cash back and the bank did not bring them enough money.

My response was the store has been open all day and that they should have enough money for $10 cash back.

I did it like the attitude given by both cashier and the manager. I would like to request a call back

User's recommendation: Customer service training and for the store manager to do a walk through inside the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Tree Stores Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dollar Tree Stores Cons: Management rude to employees, There workers have no idea what custoner service is.

Location: 2442 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, GA 30035