Verified Reviewer

The manager actually made me cry.!! Im going through a divorce right now and my husband is trying to take all of my money. When I used my credit card to pay for the transaction it didnt go through so I was forced to sort through and find the items that I could pay for in the meantime the manager was screaming at me to move to three different registers and then when I moved he told me to that he was going to put back all my stuff and then I was being disgruntled and he was going to call the police I was being very nice and Im in tears right now.

User's recommendation: You need to fire this manager his name was David his name is David he won’t give me his last name and he works at the dollar tree stores in Milford Connecticut and Boston Post Road.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Tree Stores Manager.

Preferred solution: Compensated for mental anguish and gas and time spent picking out things about 1 hour.

Location: 96 Boston Post Road, Orange, CT 06477

Comments

#2033730

Way to go! There is no need to be mean to any other person with the state of the world now.

We need kindness and love. If you are upset channel your anger to exercise or meditation or something healthy for you.

Hating on other people because they seem weaker than you at that moment May make You feel better, but it is not the answer. Hopefully people get it by now, we need to work together not against each other..

Dollar Tree Stores Reviews