1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

S.Kingshighway Dollar Tree: BMale employee (B) followed me and closely watched me the entire visit, then had the audacity to redirect me to his register to "warn me" about any future visit....

According to this person whose wages are lower than mine, I will have to LEAVE MY BAG at the front counter, next time I visit. I've shopped at this location numerous times in the past nine years, yet I've never been treated like a federal fugitive, by a person whose wages are MUCH lower than mine.

No wonder the "great" employees have moved on, shameful corporation.Next visit, I'm videotaping this employee and forwarding to local Newsroom.

Had an Experience with Dollar Tree Stores?

Comments

I don't know if you've had sticky fingers in the past and they are on to you.Or if they are like a lot of places and just assume that you will...

And we all know what they say about assuming.

I have to wonder who's going to watch them while they are in possession of your bag.

At that point I would have just looked at him like he had 3 heads, none of which had any brains in them, and walk away leaving him w/ all the items I was going to purchase.Obviously they don't appreciate your business, so why shop there?

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1356862

Sounds like they have some experience with you as a "customer", particularly in the area of putting items into your bag and then absconding without paying for them. No one need pay your complaints any heed.

Moline, Illinois, United States #1323144

Pray tell how do you know his wages are lower than yours?Not everyone that works as a clerk starts out at minimum wage.

And here's and FYI: most of your shoplifters are people that make way more than minimum wage.Just saying.

They must do as instructed by their bosses.Its not about how much they make in comparison to you.

Just because you didn't steal that time doesn't mean that you haven't in the past or will in the future.

This is why you were told that you would have to leave your bag up front.You cant be trusted.

to Anonymous Naples, Maine, United States #1356855

y if u make so much moore money then the employee u have the option of shopping else where some of us don't so plz feel free to do so................

ransom

It's getting more and more common for stores to require you to leave totes, bags, backpacks etc. at the front desk.

You may or may not be a thief but there's no way to tell who is.

We can thank our dishonest friends and neighbors for this.

#1320102