2.0

On November 15, 2020 I was getting a few things. From the Dollar Tree when i noticed that the worker i had the situation with was trying to sneak around watching me .

so i went around the corner I got my phone out to record. Now i have my phone out and recording and I told her that I was recording and she said. she didn't give a *** you can record all you want now she's in my face. so I got up so I said heck with it to myself and I turn around and I walk to the towards the front door.

that when I walked to the front man mauled by her to the front door she says and get a job and I said I got a job. and turn around. to walk out and she said. said something else and I turned back around and said what do you want to search me again it's a second time you search me twice already and haven't found anything.

so what can I vent outside to my van and she follows me yelling peckerwood. e Peckerwood and calls me peckerwood a couple more times yelling things about my mother .it.was so embarrassing i have that part recorded also.

I don't know what actions to take she is not getting away with this. Can you guys help me find a good lawyer

User's recommendation: Don't shop there till they change.

Preferred solution: i want to be majorly compinsated.

Dollar Tree Stores Cons: Theh, There workers have no idea what custoner service is.

Location: 10014 15th Avenue Southwest, White Center, WA 98146