Dollar Tree Stores Phone Numbers and Emails

Affiliates
caprivacydt@dollartree.com
CCPA Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Dollar Tree Stores Customer Service Overview

• Dollar Tree Stores Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    97% phone 3% email
  • The best phone number to call Dollar Tree Stores is 8775308733. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 43% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Dollar Tree Stores may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, order id or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Dollar Tree Stores?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 530-8733
Milwaukee, Wiscounsin
Total calls: 7 319 Issues resolved: 157 Last call: Jul 16, 2024

If you want to contact the Dollar Tree Stores corporate office, you can contact them electronically. You can write a Dollar Tree corporate complaint email and send it to CorpSecy@DollarTree.com. You will not get an instant response from a Dollar Tree corporate office email. It may take two to three business days to get a review after your email has been reviewed. So make sure to be as clear and as detailed as possible when you write the email. Also, the content of the Dollar Tree corporate office email should be related to the duties and responsibilities of the board. If you have product inquiries or complaints, or job inquiries, it's best to dial Dollar Tree customer corporate number and get the necessary guideline and help.

If you have any Dollar Tree corporate complaints regarding the product or want to get more information about any Dollar Tree product, dial the toll-free number, 1-877-530-8733. You can talk to the customer service representative by dialing this Dollar Tree corporate office phone number. This ensures that you can directly call Dollar Tree, convey your queries to the customer care team and get the necessary help. To do so, dial the number during Dollar Tree customer service hours that start at 8:00 AM and end at 11:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You call the Dollar Tree corporate office on Saturday between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM ET. If you want to contact the Dollar Tree customer service phone number, dial it between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM ET to talk to Dollar Tree customer service. You can call the team during Dollar Tree customer service hours to get immediate help from the representatives.

Dollar Tree customer service strives to provide its customers with the most effective and quickest help. However, Dollar Tree customer service hours are currently unavailable 24 hours, seven days a week. Dollar Tree customer service hours start at 9:00 AM and end at 6:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can visit Dollar Tree corporate office during these hours to share your concerns or file complaints. This is in case you are not able to call Dollar Tree.

To get practical solutions to your problem or get more information regarding the product, call Dollar Tree customer service phone number during the specified hours. When sending a Dollar Tree corporate complaint email, you can write it at any time convenient for you. But you might receive a response in 24-48 hours during Dollar Tree corporate office working hours.

PissedConsumer Club

Dollar Tree Stores Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Richard P Zjd
Issue with product sold by dollar tree
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I had a problem with a Dollar Tree product I purchased that caused damage to my property. I couldn't contact their customer service because they would answer my calls. I emailed them but did not receive a reply.

Guest-5898402
Complaint

Bad service rude mgr. Terrible customer service the mgr is mean to the customers.

I sure would like for you to get us a better mgr.

For store no. 4201

How Good is Dollar Tree Stores's Customer Service?

Bradi Eow
Bradi Eow
Feels Satisfied | Jul 04, 2024

I had a great experience.

Keion Zro
Keion Zro
Feels Neutral | Jul 01, 2024

Not happy that I did not receive a reply to my email about getting a refund since I had a receipt

Penny B Yva
Penny B Yva
Feels Disappointed | Jun 26, 2024

poorly

Eddie Kry
Eddie Kry
Feels Neutral | Jun 04, 2024

In still waiting for customer service to locate me.

Yousef Rmb
Yousef Rmb
Feels Satisfied | Dec 27, 2023

I have yet received an answer to my question! I had emailed DDIRECT

Kamarah Fel
Kamarah Fel
Feels Disappointed | Nov 29, 2023

I received two boxes, one was what I ordered and the other was not what I ordered. He tried to lookup to order the missing items but said that that item was not available so I would need to ordered at another time. I went on line after that conversation and was able to order. The other issue is that I have to bring the wrong part of the order back to a store. I asked about paperwork when I return it but he said I should talk to the manager. How will I receive a refund for the items I didn't receive?
And on top of this I had to pay for shipping again for the missing items.
Not happy with how this was handled.

Summary of Dollar Tree Stores Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Dollar Tree Stores?

Request for Information Question:

• “Complaint about an employee”
  • “I need to speak with someone in Human Resources regarding a Work Comp Claim. I'm a Provider. I have NOT received a call back at this time.”
  • “To find out cooperate number for florida”

Employment Question:

• “To tell them about the employees talking about their jobs”
  • “Need a copy of W2”
  • “W2”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “To make a complaint about store manager”
  • To make a report on the 25 year old Emmy she would be a very rude to my daughter

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I placed a pick up order yesterday and I may have used a wrong email and I have not received and email confirmation as yet.”
  • “Shipping to wrong address”
  • “Missing items in order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Couple weeks back bottle fell and broke and splashed up with droplets of sticking in my hair on my pants and my shoes I freaked out. I asked them to give me something to dry myself something to wash my hair out because it wa”
  • “Hazardous product”
  • “I used to work for the company in the early 2000s I wanted to know the date that I started”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overcharged”
  • “Have reason to beleave an employee stole my debit card”
  • They charged me for my order twice

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I was terminated from Dollar tree and did not get a pink slip a phone call or a reason why”
  • “To cancel an online order”
  • “Cancel order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchanges”
  • “To return items wrongly shipped to me.”
  • “Regarding an exchange”

Refund Question:

• “To see if they would refund my money since I bought my purchase in store and have my receipt. Online it says the dollar tree will give you a refund if you have a receipt.”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund issue”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card scam”
  • “Card wont work”
  • “Gift card”

Account Question:

• “Balance on a gift card”
  • “Your store in Crain hwy in Glen burnie Md was nasty dirty, isles were blocked so customers couldn't get through with employee carts, shelves and refrigerators not stocked or completely empty. It was the worst mess I had ever seen in a dollar tree.”
  • “Your employee didn't check the balance on my EBT account when I asked her to do so and I had to use my credit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “To see if they received my application”
  • “I have been a loyal customer of y'alls for 10 years place to order online have it shipped to rockmart Georgia and now they're telling me I cannot get my money back and was very rude I will not step foot back in another one of y'all's businesses again”
  • “Trying to do application on Dollar Tree app but it gave me a lot of technical difficulty”

Other Question:

2.1
Walmart
15208 reviews
2.4
Do you have something to say about Dollar Tree Stores? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup