3.2

I am a white female nurse. I went into store #5250 yesterday to buy some items.

The AA associate at the cashier was talking so loudly I could hear her across the store. When I approached to check out, I noticed that the cashier was wearing her mask inappropriately, which exposed her nostrils when she was talking to her colleague. I asked her to kindly pull the mask up to the proper level, and I showed her mine. I was dressed in scrubs, and assumed she would understand.

I nstead, it produced a screaming harangue from the colleague, who claimed to be store mgr, saying I was picking on the cashier, and she was wearing her mask properly. The "Manager" then proceeded to grab my items and asked if I wanted them or not... acting as if she would take them away. The cashier, whose name is Tonia, then rung me up and said "here you are Karen" I said that I was not Karen.

Then she says have "a good day, Karen". I am offended for having been treated this way!

User's recommendation: If you go to the store in Key Largo, have your cell phone ready...I wish I had.

Preferred solution: Apology.