Verified Reviewer

Poster decreased review rating.

I could not leave an entire detailed voice mail. Upon placing my items on the belt the glasses fell over because the cashier did not turn the conveyor belt off.

I was never greeted by her. Once the glasses began to fall she says to me most people wait until they are paying attention to put items on the belt. I said excuse me? She repeated herself.

That infuriated me. After much back and forth I asked her name she arrogantly said Morgan! I advised her as the cashier it is her responsibility to make sure shes aware of whats going on around her. Everything that I said to her she had a follow-up to say back to me.

I was extremely upset being spoken to by a sales representative in that manner. I told her how unprofessional she was she replied to me that I keep talking with her and she can talk back. I asked for the Manager in which she replied she was. The other young lady said she was also.

Neither of them tried to diffuse the situation. In all of my years this by far was the worse experience Ive ever had while patronizing a business. Morgan is extremely rude and antagonistic and has no managerial knowledge and should not be in any customer facing job. The store is dirty on the inside and outside and her attitude exudes throughout the store.

I went there to purchase gifts for my employees. I will NEVER step foot in that location again.

As many outlets that I can find to share this experience with Im definitely going to do so. Those two employees are doing a horrible disservice to your company and its share holders.

User's recommendation: Do not shop at this location.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dollar Tree Stores Pros: Value.

Dollar Tree Stores Cons: Dirty store, Whole store sucks the store manager is inconsiderate as rude, Management and cashiers, Manager morgan.

Location: 8102 North Davis Highway, Pensacola, FL 32514