3.5

Update by user Mar 26, 2021

Never heard back from Dollar Tree. Very poor company to deal with.

Don’t seem to care if they “steal” your money. I reached out one last time to the manager of store. She was kind enough to let me have merchandise in the amount I was overcharged.

At least there are some people in this world that care. I have nothing good to say about the company itself.

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2021

I visited your Northglenn CO store on 1-20-21. The total of my

receipt was $43.78 which included $20 cash back.

I was notified by my bank that you had charged me twice for this amount. Since then, I have been calling, and texting to no avail. It seems impossible to talk to anyone in person. The store (3144) manager who happened to be my cashier at the time, has emailed corporate headquarters several times on my behalf has had no success either.

She also informed me that the store was having trouble with the debit and credit card terminals. This is your problem...not mine! I would like to know what to do to get my money back. I am a senior citizen living on social security and I need this money to pay bills.

What kind of company ignores a customer for over a month. This is not a small amount of money. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 480-440-****.

MY EMAIL IS: judymiceli55@***.com. D

User's recommendation: Don't ever put your card in a the terminal a second time when asked to do so or better yet, pay cash for transactions.

Comments