I am a long-time and frequent visitor to both of your stores in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. This complaint concerns the Broadmoor store on East Harding.

I was in your store today around noon. Upon check out, the cashier took the basket I had set on the counter and just without any care turned it upside downturned, roughly spilling out the 9 or 10 items. She then handed me the basket and brusquely told me to put it by the door when I left. She seemed to be more concerned about an ongoing conversation with another employee who had just come in than in servicing me.

When I got home, I found that two bath-soap purchases were not in my bag. The store is about 5 miles or so away, so I did not go back. Ordinarily, I would have just let it slide but the more I thought about the cavalier treatment I received, I decided to report it.

End of story. I do not wish to talk about or pursue the matter further.

User's recommendation: None.

Comments

#1972589

End of story. I do not wish to talk about or pursue the matter further. Then why post about it>

Dollar Tree Stores Reviews