Dollar Tree Stores - Dollar Tree Manager unprofessional
I like to go to Dollar Tree about once a month. I pick up things for little gifts for my grandchild when they come to visit, and browse the books they get in. Usually I have no problems. Occasionally the check out takes forever, but I understand having worked retail most of my life that those things are sometimes unavoidable.
What I was unprepared for was seeing the Manager and one of his employees flirting rather sexually in the aisles and then at the register while I was checking out. Now I am no prude... if they want to flirt and carry on it truly is none of my concern when they are off the clock. However when I am standing in a line of 10 people and they are playing "grab butt" behind the counter and the cashier can't even function because of it... there is a serious problem.
I contacted their main office and explained the incident. They said they would call me back with a resolution (not sure what they think would resolve it... it is more affecting them then me). Having heard nothing I am placing this here to see if it gets their attention. I doubt it... but figured I would at least try.
I worked in a place where the manager was having an affair with one of his employees.. and know how that affects the store, and other workers (not being treated fairly). Hope this helps.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Customer Service
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Perfect-Collect is an art reproduction company out of Hong Kong. They had a gorgeous ad for a portrait on canvas that I wanted. Perfect-Collect advertised fabulous artists to reproduce artwork...."
- "My sister and I went in to your store, World Market, in Redding, CA. on an average shopping trip on the morning of April 28th 2012. My sister had..."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "I called to complain about my driver. They gave me an incorrect email to send my picture evidence of the terrible job they did. Their rep says he made a..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."