Dollar Tree Stores - Dollar Tree Manager unprofessional
I like to go to Dollar Tree about once a month. I pick up things for little gifts for my grandchild when they come to visit, and browse the books they get in. Usually I have no problems. Occasionally the check out takes forever, but I understand having worked retail most of my life that those things are sometimes unavoidable.
What I was unprepared for was seeing the Manager and one of his employees flirting rather sexually in the aisles and then at the register while I was checking out. Now I am no prude... if they want to flirt and carry on it truly is none of my concern when they are off the clock. However when I am standing in a line of 10 people and they are playing "grab butt" behind the counter and the cashier can't even function because of it... there is a serious problem.
I contacted their main office and explained the incident. They said they would call me back with a resolution (not sure what they think would resolve it... it is more affecting them then me). Having heard nothing I am placing this here to see if it gets their attention. I doubt it... but figured I would at least try.
I worked in a place where the manager was having an affair with one of his employees.. and know how that affects the store, and other workers (not being treated fairly). Hope this helps.f366dc4 review #282483
You may also like
- "I opened a dispute on Paypal. Since they own Hopshopgo it's likely they will be partial, so I'll probably have to work with my bank. I'm still amazed that Paypal..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "This is my experience at CABELAS!! I received (3) NeoAIr XLite sleeping pads by Thermarest as a gift and then went in Cabelas and bought (3) more for the rest of..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Anybody living near or in San Francisco willing to pay those guys a visit ? I cannot unfortunately but if they were in my city, I sure would ! I am sure..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "Had a basement drain backup with "dirty" water. Called them as emergency after hours (a Thursday night). The plumber who responded was glad to hear there were outside clean-outs between..."