Dollar Tree Stores - Dollar Tree Manager unprofessional
I like to go to Dollar Tree about once a month. I pick up things for little gifts for my grandchild when they come to visit, and browse the books they get in. Usually I have no problems. Occasionally the check out takes forever, but I understand having worked retail most of my life that those things are sometimes unavoidable.
What I was unprepared for was seeing the Manager and one of his employees flirting rather sexually in the aisles and then at the register while I was checking out. Now I am no prude... if they want to flirt and carry on it truly is none of my concern when they are off the clock. However when I am standing in a line of 10 people and they are playing "grab butt" behind the counter and the cashier can't even function because of it... there is a serious problem.
I contacted their main office and explained the incident. They said they would call me back with a resolution (not sure what they think would resolve it... it is more affecting them then me). Having heard nothing I am placing this here to see if it gets their attention. I doubt it... but figured I would at least try.
I worked in a place where the manager was having an affair with one of his employees.. and know how that affects the store, and other workers (not being treated fairly). Hope this helps.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..."
- "First the dress was made in two different colors and was supposed to be all one color. The dress was not made to the measurements given to them. The dress..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."